Dimmer Switch can be for a single pole setup, or for use with 3- and 4- way configurations when using multiple Dimmer Switches.
In 3- and 4- way configurations, traveler wire should not be used.
A neutral wire must be present in each gang box.
More on Installation
- Installing Dimmer Switch - Single Pole
- Installing Dimmer Switch - 3 and 4-way
- How to Find the Primary Switch
- Pairing Switches Together
- Setup Dimmer Switch on iOS 9 & 10
- Setup your Product on iOS 11
Using Your iDevices Dimmer Switch
Before replacing your bulb, pull out the air gap switch between the bottom two buttons to cut power to the bulb.
Dimmable feature requires a dimmable bulb.
The Dimmer Switch night light is controlled independently from the switch.
If you’re experiencing bulb flicker, be sure to set your dim levels.
More on Using Your iDevices Dimmer Switch
- Dimmer Switch Button Controls
- Changing the Bulb with Dimmer Switch
- What are Dim Levels
- Setting Bulb Dim Levels
- How to Download New Firmware
- Controlling the Night Light
Rebooting the device can quickly resolve many issues.
A blinking orange LED indicates the product is no longer connected to the Wi-Fi network or internet.
Be sure to turn on iCloud Keychain to avoid any HomeKit errors.
More on Problem Solving
- Resetting Dimmer Switch
- An Unexpected Error Occurred During Setup
- HomeKit Setup Failed
- Accessory isn't Compatible with Router
- Error 77 - iCloud Data Sync In Progress
- LED Status Summary
Before You Buy
iDevices products require a 2.4 GHz home Wi-Fi® network.
Dimmer Switch can be used with Incandescent and Halogen bulbs up to 400W, and CFL and LED bulbs up to 150W.
The dimming feature requires a dimmable bulb.
The iDevices Connected app requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later or an Android device running 4.3+ with Bluetooth® technology
More on Before You Buy
Returns and Warranty Info
If a product purchased from our online store does not meet your expectations, you may contact us to facilitate a return for refund within 30 days of purchase.
iDevices offers a 2-year limited warranty on any in-wall product, covering manufacturing defects.
iDevices offers a 1-year limited warranty on any plug & play product, covering manufacturing defects.