After linking your iDevices products within the iDevices app, follow the steps below to complete the connection process from within the Alarm.com app:
- Open the Alarm.com app
- Tap (☰) in the upper left-hand corner
- Tap “Add Device”
- Tap "Lighting and Appliance Controls"
- Choose iDevices from the list of available wizards
- Tap “Next” to proceed to linking your devices
- Sign in with your Amazon account. This must be the same account you entered in the iDevices Connected app.
- The Alarm.com app will perform a discovery for devices
- Tap "Done" in the upper right-hand corner
- The Alarm.com setup is now complete! Your devices can be found under the "Lights" category and on the home screen.
If you are setting up this linking from the Alarm.com User portal, use the following steps:
- Browse to your Alarm.com User Portal
- Select "Settings" from the left Menu
- Select "Manage Devices" from the list
- Click "Add Device" in the top right
- Follow from step 4 above to complete setup
If you do not see the iDevices Wizard under the Lighting and Appliance Controls section of your Alarm.com app please contact your Alarm.com dealer for additional support.
Click here to view the commands available to use with the Alarm.com: Controlling your Home with Alarm.com