Depending on the firmware version, the Thermostat may display "Connecting to Network" instead of continuing with the pairing process to iOS or Android. Follow the steps below to get the pairing code and complete the setup process:
- On an iOS device, open the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- A section labeled “Set Up New Device...” with the Thermostat listed below will appear towards the bottom of the screen after a few moments.
- Tap the Thermostat that is listed below “Set Up New Device...”.
- Ensure that the network selected is your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. Then, tap Next.
- The settings app will attempt to pair your Thermostat to your Wi-Fi network.
Once the Thermostat joins your Wi-Fi network, the 8-digit HomeKit pairing code will appear on the Thermostat display. Open the iDevices Connected app tap on the menu button (☰) then, “Add Product." The iDevices Connected app will guide you through the rest of the setup process.
After setup is completed, download any new firmware updates for your Thermostat. To learn how to update your firmware, visit: Downloading New Firmware