Instinct allows you to easily turn off or adjust the sensitivity of the motion sensor. You can change the sensitivity at any time using the steps below:
- Open the Instinct Switch app.
- Tap the 3 lines (☰) in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap "Devices."
- Tap the Instinct that you want to edit.
- Tap "Motion Sensor Sensitivity."
- Select the level of sensitivity.
- Tap the back arrow on the upper left-hand corner to save.
Motion sensor sensitivity levels:
|Off||Instinct will not detect motion.|
|Low||For high traffic areas, most sensitive to motion close and directly in front of Instinct.|
|Low-Med||Fine adjustment between Low and Medium levels.|
|Medium||Moderately sensitive to motion and will detect some fast movements directly in front of Instinct. This is the default motion sensitivity setting.|
|Med-High||Fine adjustment between Medium and High levels.|
|High||For low traffic areas, should detect motion across a room.|