If you're experiencing an issue with your iDevices product, a quick reboot can resolve many issues. After rebooting the device using the steps below, it will take several moments to restart, then reconnect to the Wi-Fi network. Rebooting the product will not affect your schedules or customizations applied to the product.
If rebooting does not fix the issue you're experiencing, you can attempt resetting the product. Visit Resetting Products to learn how.
Switch and Outdoor Switch:
- Unplug the device, then plug it back in.
- Unscrew the entire Socket from the fixture, then screw it back in.
Wall Switch and Dimmer Switch:
- Press the bottom right-hand button below the rocker once.
- Press the small circle button next to the LED once.
- Pull the Thermostat off the mounting plate, then place it back on.
- Gently pull the bottom right-hand button below the rocker out 1/4". Then, press the button back in.
- Remove the battery, then place it back in.