If you're experiencing an issue with your iDevices product, a quick reboot can resolve many issues. After rebooting the device using the steps below, it will take several moments to restart, then reconnect to the Wi-Fi network. Rebooting the product will not affect your schedules or customizations applied to the product.
Switch and Outdoor Switch:
- Unplug the device, then plug it back in.
- Unscrew the entire Socket from the fixture, then screw it back in.
Wall Switch and Dimmer Switch:
- Press the bottom right-hand button below the rocker once.
- Press the small circle button next to the LED once.
- Pull the Thermostat off the mounting plate, then place it back on.
- Gently pull the bottom right-hand button below the rocker out 1/4". Then, press the button back in.
- Remove the battery, then place it back in.