To ensure safe usage of the iDevices Instinct and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-Year Limited Warranty provided with Instinct, please follow these guidelines.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, SEVERE BURNS, AND FIRE: Your safety is important to us. Electricity is dangerous and can cause personal injury and property damage if handled improperly. A working knowledge of electrical installation is required to install this product. If you are not comfortable working with electricity, don't attempt to install the Instinct and seek professional assistance from a qualified electrician.
- Instinct is not intended for critical medical or life support equipment.
- Instinct is certified for use in the US and Canada only.
- Use caution when using the Instinct to control any appliances which produce heat or mechanical motion, or could create a hazardous condition when operated while unattended.
- Instinct must be installed in a manner that conforms to all applicable national, state, and local building codes.
- Instinct is intended for dry, indoor use only.
- Use with branch circuit breaker 20A or less.
- Notice - Use only copper or copper-clad wire with this device.
- Ambient operating conditions: 32º F to 104º F (0º C to 40º C), 0-90% humidity, non-condensing.
- Wherever possible, install Instinct in a non-metallic gang box and use a non-metallic faceplate, as metal gang boxes and faceplates can decrease the Wi-Fi signal strength.
- Instinct is not user-serviceable, so please do not attempt to open the enclosure for any reason.