If you are experiencing issues with your Instinct, try rebooting your product:
- From the lower right corner, gently pull the Action button 6 out 1/4"
- Then, press Action button 6 back in
- The LED will spin blue for several moments while Instinct starts up
If problems continue after rebooting Instinct, follow the steps below to reset Instinct:
Note: Resetting Instinct will clear any wireless network and Alexa account pairings. Instinct will also be removed from any routines it was previously added to.
- Remove Instinct from the Amazon Alexa app:
- Access the Device Settings
- Tap the Echo & Alexa button
- Tap Instinct
- Tap Deregister
- Press and hold the device Mute button 5 for 10 seconds until LED ring lights up orange
- Let go of the Mute button 5
- The Alexa ring will begin spinning blue, then orange, to indicate it's ready for pairing
- Follow the steps here to set up Instinct: Instinct Setup on iOS and Android