The iDevices Connected app allows you to connect hundreds of different services and products together using IFTTT. iDevices products must be setup in the iDevices Connected app, prior to enabling the iDevices IFTTT service.
Before enabling IFTTT, be sure your mobile device is running the latest version of the iDevices Connected app.
Follow these steps to connect your products to IFTTT:
- In the iDevices Connected app, tap the menu button (☰)
- Tap "Home Assistants.”
- If the app shows that your products are enabled, skip to step 6. If not, proceed to step 4.
- Tap "Get Started"
- Sign in with your Amazon account
- The iDevices app will link your products to the account
- Open the IFTTT app
- Tap the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner
- Search for iDevices under “Services”
- Tap the iDevices service
- Tap Connect
- Sign in with the same Amazon account used to link products within the iDevices app.
- Your iDevices are now ready to be used with IFTTT.
Click here for more information on creating an Applet: What is IFTTT?
To learn more about what your iDevices products can do in IFTTT, visit: Using iDevices Products with IFTTT