The iDevices Connected app allows you to control iDevices products using Amazon Alexa. iDevices products must be set up in the iDevices Connected app before completing the initial setup process below.
If you already have existing iDevices products connected with Alexa and are adding an additional product, visit: Adding and Renaming Products with Alexa
Follow these instructions to connect your products to Alexa:
- In the iDevices Connected app, tap the menu button (☰)
- If you're using an Android device, tap "Settings"
- Tap "Home Assistants"
- Tap "Get Started"
- Sign in with your Amazon account
- The iDevices Connected app will link your products to the account
- Open the Amazon Alexa app
- Tap the "More" button (☰) in the bottom right-hand corner
- Tap "Skills & Games"
- Tap the magnifying glass to search for "iDevices"
- Tap the iDevices Skill
- Tap "Enable To Use"
- Sign in with the same Amazon account used to link products within the iDevices app, make sure to check the “Keep me signed in” box
- Tap "Discover Devices" and Alexa will find your iDevices products
Click here to view the voice commands available to use with the Amazon Alexa: Controlling your Home with Alexa