After linking your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app, follow the steps below to enable them from within the Amazon Alexa app:
- Open the Amazon Alexa app
- Tap the menu button (☰) at the top left-hand corner
- Tap "Skills & Games"
- Tap the magnifying glass to search for "iDevices"
- Tap "Enable"
- Tap the iDevices Skill
- Tap "Enable To Use"
- Sign in with the same Amazon account used to link products within the iDevices app, make sure to check the “Keep me signed in” box
- Tap "Discover Devices" and Alexa will find your iDevices products
If you're not automatically prompted to discover devices, say "Alexa, Discover Devices." Alexa will search for smart home products needing to be added. Once the search is complete, your iDevices products are ready to be controlled with Alexa!
Click here to view the voice commands available to use with Alexa: Controlling your Home with Alexa