After linking your iDevices products within the iDevices Connected app, follow the steps below to enable them from within the Amazon Alexa app:
- Open the Amazon Alexa app
- Tap the menu button (☰) at the top left-hand corner
- Tap "Skills"
- Type iDevices in the search bar
- Tap "Enable"
- Sign in with the same Amazon account used to link products within the iDevices app, make sure to check the “Keep me signed in” box
- The Amazon Alexa app will prompt you to discover devices
- Alexa will search for smart home products to be added to Alexa
If you're not automatically prompted to discover devices, follow the steps below:
- In the Amazon Alexa app, tap the menu button (☰)
- Tap "Smart Home"
- Scroll down and tap "Add Device" or say "Alexa, Discover Devices"
- Alexa will search for smart home products needing to be added
Once the search is complete, your iDevices products are ready to be controlled with Alexa!
Click here to view the voice commands available to use with Alexa: Controlling your Home with Alexa