Automate your home by creating schedules for your scenes.
With an Apple Home Hub, you also have the option to schedule scenes that have been created at a time of day or sunrise/sunset. Apple devices that can be setup as a Home Hub are: Apple TV 4K, Apple TV 4th Generation, HomePod™, or iPad® running iOS 10 and newer. For more information on using a Home Hub visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207057
1. From the home dashboard, tap "Schedules."
2. Tap the + in the upper right-hand corner or if this is your first schedule tap "Create a Schedule."
3. Tap "Schedule Scenes"
4. Select the Scene you want to schedule or tap "Add Scene" to create a new Scene.
5. Choose when the Scene should occur. Time of day (e.g. Monday-Sunday at 3:00 p.m.) or Sunrise/Sunset (e.g. Monday-Friday at Sunrise).
6. If you’d like to customize the schedule, choose the option(s) below then tap “Next” or choose “Skip” to continue without customizing:
- End Time: Automatically ends the Scene after a period of time
- People: I’m Home, I’m Not Home, Anyone Is Home, No One Is Home
7. Review the Schedule and tap "Done" to save.