During the setup process, you may see the error, “This accessory isn’t compatible with your Wi-Fi router.” This notification usually occurs when your iOS device is not connected to the 2.4GHz network band and does not necessarily mean the router is incompatible.
Follow these steps to connect your iOS device to a 2.4GHz network for setup. Note: After the product setup is complete, you may move your phone back to a 5GHz network.
- Open your iOS settings app and tap Wi-Fi.
- If you have a 2.4GHz network option, select that. Otherwise, you may need to contact your internet service provider or router manufacturer for help identifying the 2.4GHz network.
- Once you are on the right network, the network information will be handed off to the product automatically.
- Return to the iDevices Connected App.
- Add the accessory again.
- Once the setup and any firmware updates are completed, you may reconnect your iOS device back to the 5GHz network.