Before pairing the primary switch to your mobile device, 3 and 4-way configurations for Wall Switches must first be paired together using Bluetooth. To pair the switches together, follow the steps below:
- Ensure power/breaker is turned back ON and the LED on both Wall Switches are solid purple.
- Locate the primary switch. Hold 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (4 seconds) then release.
- Then, tap 1 to enter pairing mode. The LED will slowly flash blue.
- Next, locate the secondary switch.
- Repeat the pairing steps above on the secondary switch. Hold 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (4 seconds) then release.
- Next tap 1 to begin the pairing mode. The LED will slowly flash blue.
- The secondary switch will search and pair to the primary switch. The LED on each switch will rapidly blink green 5 times and each Wall Switch will beep 5 times to indicate the pairing process is complete.
For a 4-way configuration, repeat the steps above. Starting with the primary switch again and pairing to the remaining secondary Wall Switch.
If you have difficulty pairing, visit: Troubleshooting 3- and 4-way Pairing