For 3 and 4-way configurations, Dimmer or Wall Switches must first be paired together using Bluetooth before the primary switch can be added to the network and app. If you’re having difficulty pairing, try the steps below:
- Ensure power/breaker is turned back ON and the LED on both Dimmer or Wall Switches are solid purple.
- On each switch, hold 6 until the LED flashes red for 5 seconds. This will reset each device.
- Locate the primary switch. Hold 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (3 seconds) then release. Then, tap 1 to enter pairing mode. The LED will slowly flash blue.
- Next, locate the secondary switch. Repeat the steps above on the secondary switch by holding 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (3 seconds) then release.
- Next tap 1 to begin the pairing mode. The LED will slowly flash blue.
- The Secondary switch will search and pair to the Primary switch. The LED on each switch will rapidly blink green 5 times and each Dimmer Switch will beep 5 times to indicate the pairing process is complete.
For a 4-way configuration, repeat the steps above again, starting with the Primary Switch, to pair the Primary Dimmer Switch to the remaining secondary Dimmer Switch.
If the steps above don’t resolve the pairing issue, there may be objects in-between the switches you're trying to pair, causing decreased Bluetooth signal strength. Metal gang boxes, metal faceplates, walls, doors and refrigerators are a few examples of items in the home that can weaken the Bluetooth signal. If you continue having issues please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at support@iDevicesinc.com or call us at 888.313.7019.