For 3 and 4-way configurations, Dimmer Switches must first be paired together using Bluetooth before the primary switch can be added to the network and app. Follow the steps below to pair your switches together:
- Ensure power/breaker is turned back ON and the LED on both Dimmer Switches are solid purple.
- Locate the primary switch. Hold 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (4 seconds) then release.
- Then, tap 1 to enter pairing mode. The LED will slowly flash blue.
- Next, locate the secondary switch.
- Repeat the pairing steps above on the secondary switch. Hold 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (4 seconds) then release.
- Next tap 1 to begin the pairing mode. The LED will slowly flash blue.
- The Secondary switch will search and pair to the primary switch. The LED on each switch will rapidly blink green 5 times and each Dimmer Switch will beep 5 times to indicate the pairing process is complete.
For a 4-way configuration, repeat the steps above. Starting with the primary switch again and pairing to the remaining secondary Dimmer Switch.
If you have difficulty pairing, visit: Troubleshooting 3- and 4-way Pairing