If you’ve paired your Instant Switch to one iDevices product and would like to pair it with a different product, you’ll need to remove the current pairing.
- In the iDevices Connected app, find the product your Instant Switch is connected to.
- Tap on the product name.
- On the product details screen, tap on the product name located in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap “Additional Controls.”
- Tap the paired Instant Switch.
- Tap “Delete.”
- The Instant Switch pairing will be deleted and then will begin flashing blue, indicating it’s in pairing mode.
To pair Instant Switch to a new product:
- Be sure Instant Switch is flashing blue, indicating it’s in pairing mode.
- Tap on the menu (☰).
- Tap “Add Product” and select Instant Switch to start the pairing process with the new iDevices product.