After plugging in your iDevices Wall Outlet, the LED will begin flashing blue, follow the steps below to connect the Wall Outlet to your iOS device:
In the screens below, we’re using an iDevices Switch, but the setup process is similar for Wall Outlet.
1. Download the latest version of the iDevices Connected app here:
2. Before pairing the iDevices product to your Wi-Fi® network, ensure that your iOS device is connected to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi band.
3. Open the iDevices Connected app and allow all of the prompts that appear on-screen. If you are unsure if you allowed all prompts, please go to your iOS Settings > iDevices and make sure everything is turned ON.
4. If this is a new home, tap the “Add my Product” button. For adding to an existing home, tap on the menu button (☰) then, “Add Product.
5. Tap the product you will be setting up.
6. Confirm the product is ready to be set up. Tap “Yes, I am Ready.” The iDevices Connected app may walk you through additional steps to determine if the product is ready for setup.
7. Scan the 8-digit HomeKit setup code for the product.
8. Select the product from the available accessories.
9. Tap “Allow” to connect the accessory to your Wi-Fi network.
Note: Your iOS device will automatically send the password information to the product; you will not be asked to type the password. This process may take a moment.
10. Tap “Switch” to create a customized name for the product in the app. Visit Naming Products and Rooms to learn best practices for naming.
11. Customize the night light name to control it with Siri. If your product does not have an LED night light, the setup will continue directly to the next step.
12. On iOS 13, you'll be prompted to add the product to suggested Scenes, then tap "Done."
13. Choose a photo for the product; you can use the default photo or set a custom photo.
14. Next, the iDevices Connected app will walk you through any additional customizations or settings for your specific product.