Both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant use the same Amazon account to recognize your devices.
To switch your account, you must log out of both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant in the iDevices Connected app, then log in with your new account in the iDevices Connected app.
To switch your Amazon Alexa and Google Home in the iDevices Connected app:
1. Tap the 3 lines in the upper right hand corner (☰)
2. Scroll down and tap "Settings"
3. Select "Amazon Alexa" or “Google Assistant”
4. Select your account
5. Select "Log Out"
6. Now select "Amazon Alexa" or "Google Assistant" to sign in to the new account
7. Continue below to link the new account with the Alexa app and the Google Home app
1. Open the Amazon Alexa app and ensure you’re signed into the new account
2. Enable the iDevices Skill and sign in with the new account
3. Alexa will automatically discover your accessories
If you're using the Google Assistant:
1. Open the Google Home app
2. Tap “+ Add”
3. Tap “Set up device”
4. Tap “Have something already set up?”
5. Tap iDevices
6. Choose "Unlink account"
7. Then, repeat steps 1-5 and sign in with the new account
8. The Google Assistant will discover your accessories and walk you through organizing your products into rooms