If the LED on your product is blinking orange, this indicates that the product can no longer connect to the Wi-Fi® network it was once paired with. This occurs when changes were made to the wireless network, such as a change to the network name, password or security settings, or there's been new network equipment installed in the home. The LED may also blink orange if the internet is out. If this is the case, then the LED will return to normal once internet access is restored. If the product does not automatically reconnect after internet access is restored, unplug the Switch and plug it back in.
If changes are made to the network or new equipment is installed, products must be reset and setup again to connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Follow the steps below to reset your product and set it up again. Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
- Delete the product from the iDevices app. (Tap on the product, tap the edit button, scroll down and tap delete)
- With the iDevices product plugged in, hold down the button on the Switch until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on the product.
- The LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the iDevices product is ready for pairing
- Open the iDevices Connected app, tap "Product-XXXXX"
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the setup.