The following article applies to iOS devices only.
When attempting to setup the Thermostat and the app says "No Products Available," it may indicate that the Thermostat has already joined the Wi-F network. Try the steps below:
- Without pressing the buttons on the Thermostat faceplate, remove the iDevices Thermostat from the mounting plate and then put it back on
- Put the Thermostat back into pairing mode by tapping the Gear, select "Setup", select "Connection", select "iOS" — the 8-digit pairing code will display on the screen
- In the iDevices Connected app, tap the menu button (☰) then select "Add Product"
- If the Thermostat does not show after the search, select "Got an error or started setting up in another app?” to continue pairing the Thermostat to the app
If the app continues to show "No Products Available" after following steps above. Please make sure you have the following settings enabled and repeat the steps above again:
- Go to Settings > iDevices. Make sure everything is turned ON. If Home Data was turned OFF, turn it ON. Cycle your Wi-Fi OFF, then ON again.
- If iDevices is not listed under Settings, close out of the Settings App or restart your device and try again
- Go to Settings > iCloud. Make sure you are logged in to your iCloud account and that iCloud Drive, Home and Keychain are turned ON
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Scroll all the way down to the bottom and make sure that Wi-Fi Assist is turned OFF