If the display on your product is showing the Wi-Fi logo with a red line through it in the bottom center, this indicates that the product can no longer connect to the Wi-Fi network it was once paired with. This occurs when changes are made to the wireless network such as: a new network name, change in password or security settings, internet is down or there's been new network equipment installed in the home. When internet is restored, the Thermostat will reconnect to the Wi-Fi network automatically. If it does not automatically reconnect, reboot the Thermostat by pulling the Thermostat off the mounting plate and placing it back on.
If new network equipment is installed or network settings have been changed, the products must be reset and setup again to connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Follow the steps below to reset your product and set it up again. Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
- Delete the Thermostat from the iDevices app (Tap on the Thermostat, tap the edit button, scroll down and tap delete)
- On the face of the Thermostat, tap the Gear button
- Scroll to Setup using the up and down arrows and tap the Gear again to select
- Scroll to Reset and select it
- Press and hold the Gear button for 10 seconds until the Thermostat says "Restored"
- The Thermostat will restart and display, "Connecting Thermostat to Network"
- Open iDevices Connected, tap "Thermostat-XXXXX"
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the setup