If you are experiencing issues with your Thermostat, or if you would like to set up your product on a different Wi-Fi network, follow the steps below to reset your Thermostat.
Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
- Delete the Thermostat from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Thermostat, tap the product name in the upper left-hand corner, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Thermostat, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
- On the face of the Thermostat, tap the Gear button
- Scroll to Setup using the up and down arrows and tap the Gear again to select
- Scroll to Reset and select it
- Press and hold the Gear button for 10 seconds until the Thermostat says "Restored"
- Depending on the Thermostat firmware, the display will show "Connecting Thermostat to Network" or will walk you through setting up the details of your HVAC system.
- Open iDevices Connected, tap Add Product
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the setup