If the LED on your iDevices Wall Switch is blinking orange, this indicates that the product can no longer connect to the Wi-Fi® network it was once paired with. This occurs when changes were made to the wireless network, such as a change to the network name, password or security settings, or there's been new network equipment installed in the home. The LED may also blink orange if the internet is out. If this is the case, then the LED will return to normal once internet access is restored.
If the Wall Switch does not automatically reconnect after internet access is restored, reboot the Wall Switch by pressing the bottom right-hand button below the rocker.
If changes are made to the network or net equipment is installed, the products must be reset and setup again to connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Follow the steps below to reset your Wall Switch and set it up again.
Note: Resetting the Wall Switch will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
- Delete the Wall Switch from the iDevices Connected app. (Tap on the product name, then tap on the product name in the upper-left corner and scroll down, tap “Delete.”)
- Hold down the bottom left-hand button on the Wall Switch until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on the Wall Switch.
- The LED light should return to a solid purple. Place the Wall Switch in pairing mode by holding the bottom left button for 3 seconds, then press Off on the Wall Switch.
- The LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the Wall Switch is ready for pairing.
- Open the iDevices Connected app.
- Tap on the menu button (☰) then, tap "Add Product."
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the setup.