If you are experiencing issues with your Switch, or if you would like to set up your product on a different Wi-Fi® network, follow the steps below to reset your Switch.
Note: Resetting the Switch will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
For pairing with iOS devices, be sure you have the Quick Start guide that came with the Switch. If you no longer have the Quick Start guide, unplug the Switch and write down the 8-digit HomeKit™ pairing code shown on its back label. This pairing code will be needed later to set the Switch up again.
- Delete the Switch from the iDevices Connected app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Switch name, then tap the product name in the upper left-hand corner, scroll down and tap “Delete Accessory.”
- For Android: Tap on the Switch, tap the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner, tap “Edit Product," scroll down and tap “Delete Product."
- With the Switch plugged in, hold down the button on the side of the Switch until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button.
- The Switch LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the Switch is ready for pairing
- Open the iDevices Connected app and follow the on-screen directions to set your Switch up again.