If you are experiencing issues with your Switch, or if you would like to set up your product on a different Wi-Fi® network, follow the steps below to reset your Switch.
Note: Resetting the Switch will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
For pairing with iOS devices, be sure you have the Quick Start guide that came with the Switch. If you no longer have the Quick Start guide, unplug the Switch and write down the 8-digit HomeKit™ pairing code shown on the back of the Switch, this will be needed later in the setup process.
- Delete the Switch from the iDevices Connected app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Switch, tap the product name in the upper left-hand corner, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Switch, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product," scroll down and tap “Delete Product."
- With the iDevices Switch plugged in, hold down the button on the side of the Switch until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on the Switch.
- The Switch LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the iDevices Switch is ready for pairing
- Open the iDevices Connected app and follow the on screen directions to finish setting up your Switch.