To ensure safe usage of your iDevices Switch and to prevent damages not covered under the 1-Year Limited Warranty provided with your iDevices Switch, please follow the below guidelines.
- The iDevices Switch is designed for residential indoor dry location use only.
- Do not use the iDevices Switch in a humid environment such as a bathroom, sauna, indoor pool, etc.
- The accessories that are plugged into the iDevices Switch should not exceed the ratings on the packaging/product (max is 15 amps). For example, a lamp, fan, radio, crockpot, coffee maker, TV, etc.
- Air conditioners connected to Switch should not exceed 10 amps.
- Do not attempt to open, service, or otherwise modify the iDevices Switch or its internal components.
- Do not expose the iDevices Switch to any form of liquid. If cleaning is required, it must be done with cleaning wipes or solutions approved for use with electronics.
- Products are intended for use in the US and Canada only.