If the LED on your iDevices Outdoor Switch is blinking orange, this indicates that the product can no longer connect to the Wi-Fi® network it was once paired with. This occurs when changes were made to the wireless network, such as a change to the network name, password or security settings, or there's been new network equipment installed in the home. The LED may also blink orange if the internet is out. If this is the case, then the LED will return to normal once internet access is restored.
If the Outdoor Switch does not automatically reconnect after internet access is restored, unplug the Outdoor Switch and plug it back in.
If changes are made to the network or new equipment is installed, products must be reset and setup again to connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Follow the steps below to reset your Outdoor Switch and set it up again.
Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules, and scenes associated with this product.
- Delete the Outdoor Switch from the iDevices Connected app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Outdoor Switch name, then tap the product name in the upper left-hand corner, scroll down and tap “Delete Accessory.”
- For Android: Tap on the Outdoor Switch, tap the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner, tap “Edit Product," scroll down and tap “Delete Product."
- With the Outdoor Switch product plugged in, hold down the button on the Outdoor Switch until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on the Outdoor Switch.
- The LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the Outdoor Switch is ready for pairing.
- Open the iDevices Connected app.
- Tap on the menu button (☰) then, tap "Add Product."
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the setup.