If you are experiencing issues with your Outdoor Switch, or if you would like to set up your product on a different Wi-Fi® network, follow these steps to reset your Outdoor Switch:
Note: For pairing with iOS devices, be sure you have the Quick Start guide that came with the Outdoor Switch. If you no longer have the Quick Start guide, unplug or unmount the Outdoor Switch and write down the 8-digit HomeKit™ pairing code shown on the back of the Outdoor Switch, this will be needed later in the setup process.
- Delete the Outdoor Switch from the iDevices Connected app.
- For iOS: Tap on the Outdoor Switch, tap “Edit," scroll down and tap “Delete.”
- For Android: Tap on the Switch, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product," scroll down and tap “Delete Product."
- With the Outdoor Switch plugged in, hold down the button on the side of the Outdoor Switch until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on the Outdoor Switch.
- The Outdoor Switch LED Light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the Outdoor Switch is ready for pairing.
- Open the iDevices Connected app and follow the on-screen directions to finish setting up your Outdoor Switch.