If you are experiencing issues with your Outdoor Switch, or if you would like to set up your product on a different Wi-Fi® network, follow the steps below to reset your Outdoor Switch.
Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules, and scenes associated with this product.
For pairing with iOS devices, be sure you have the Quick Start guide that came with the Outdoor Switch. If you no longer have the Quick Start guide, unplug or unmount the Outdoor Switch and write down the 8-digit HomeKit™ pairing code shown on its back label. This pairing code will be needed later to set the Outdoor Switch up again.
- Delete the Outdoor Switch from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Outdoor Switch name, then tap the product name again in the upper left-hand corner, scroll down and tap “Delete Accessory.”
- For Android: Tap on the Outdoor Switch, then tap the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner, tap “Edit Product,” scroll down and tap “Delete Product.”
- With the Outdoor Switch plugged in, hold down the side button until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button.
- The Outdoor Switch LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the Outdoor Switch is ready for pairing.
- Open the iDevices Connected app and follow the on-screen directions to set your Outdoor Switch up again.