To ensure safe usage of your iDevices Outdoor Switch and to prevent damages not covered under the 1-Year Limited Warranty provided with your Outdoor Switch, please follow all of the below guidelines.
- Outdoor Switch is certified for use in the US and Canada only.
- Any accessory that is plugged into the Outdoor Switch should not exceed the maximum rating of 10 amps. Some examples of acceptable accessories are floodlights, outdoor string lights, and most water fountains.
- Do NOT plug in any electronic device into the Outdoor Switch that will exceed the max 10 amps rating.
- It is recommended that you do not use the iDevices Outdoor Switch with air conditioners.
- Ambient operating conditions: -4°F to 122°F (-20° to 50° C).
- Make sure to have the Outdoor Switch properly mounted, as the box is rain-tight and needs to be in an upright position.
- Outdoor Switch is not user-serviceable, so please do not attempt to open the enclosure for any reason.