If the LED on your product is blinking orange, this indicates that the product can no longer connect to the Wi-Fi® network it was once paired with. This occurs when changes are made to the wireless network (network name, password or security settings) or there's been new network equipment installed in the home.
When this occurs the iDevices Socket must be reset and set up again to connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Follow these steps to reset your product and set it up again:
- Delete the product from the iDevices Connected app. (Tap on the product, tap the edit button, scroll down and tap delete)
- With the Socket plugged in, hold down the button on the Socket until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on the Socket.
- The LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that it's ready for pairing
- Open the iDevices Connected app, tap "Product-XXXXX"
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the setup.