If you are experiencing issues with your Socket, or if you would like to set up your product on a different Wi-Fi® network, follow the steps below to reset your Socket.
Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
- Delete the Socket from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Socket, tap the product name in the upper left-hand corner, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Socket, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
- With the iDevices Socket plugged in, hold down the side button on Socket until the LED light rapidly flashed red.
- Continue to hold the button for an additional 5 seconds before letting go.
- The Socket LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the Socket is ready for pairing.
- Open the iDevices Connected app and follow the on-screen directions to finish setting up your Socket.