If the LED on your product is blinking orange, this indicates that the product can no longer connect to the Wi-Fi network it was once paired with. This occurs when changes are made to the wireless network (network name, password or security settings) or there's been new network equipment installed in the home.
When this occurs the products must be reset and set up again to connect to the new Wi-Fi network. Follow these steps to reset your product and set it up again:
- Delete the product from the iDevices Connected app. (Tap on the product, tap the edit button, scroll down and tap delete)
- Hold down either button on the Wall Outlet until the LED light rapidly flashes red.
- Continue holding the button for an additional 5 seconds.
- Let go of the button on the product.
- The LED light should continually flash blue. This is an indication that the iDevices product is ready for pairing.
- Open iDevices Connected app and tap "Product-XXXXX"
- Follow the on-screen directions to finish the setup.