If you are experiencing issues with your Wall Outlet or if you would like to set up your product on a different Wi-Fi® network, follow the steps below to reset your Wall Outlet.
Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
1. Delete the Wall Outlet from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Wall Outlet, tap the product name in the upper left-hand corner, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Wall Outlet, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
2. Press and hold the 1 OR 2 button for 10 seconds until the LED flashes red.
3. Ensure the LED on the iDevices Wall Outlet is rapidly flashing blue which means Wall Outlet is waiting for the handset to configure the accessory’s Wi-Fi.
4. Open the iDevices Connected app to complete the pairing to the app.