If you are experiencing issues with your Wall Outlet or if you would like to set up your product on a different Wi-Fi® network, follow the steps below to reset your Wall Outlet.
Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules, and scenes associated with this product.
1. Delete the Wall Outlet from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Wall Outlet, tap the product name in the upper left-hand corner, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Wall Outlet, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
2. Gently press and hold button 1 OR 2 until the LED flashes red for 5 seconds, then release.
Note: Pressing the reset buttons too hard may result in damage to the Wall Outlet.
3. The LED should then begin rapidly flashing blue which means Wall Outlet is ready for pairing.
4. Open the iDevices Connected app to complete the pairing process.