Before pairing the iDevices Wall Outlet to your Wi-Fi® network, ensure that your Wi-Fi network is running on a 2.4 GHz b/g/n Wi-Fi band and using WPA or WPA2-Personal security with AES encryption. If you have multiple wireless networks such as a guest network, a 2.4 GHz network, and a 5 GHz network, please connect your phone or tablet to the 2.4 GHz network for initial set-up. HomeKit™ accessories can't be set up on guest networks. Download the latest iDevices Connected App here:
Ensure the power/breaker is turned back ON and the LED on the iDevices Wall Outlet is rapidly flashing blue. Note: If the LED is not flashing blue rapidly, hold either of the ON/OFF buttons until the LED blinks red, then release to perform a device reset and re-enter pairing mode. At this point, the LED will rapidly flash blue.
When opening the iDevices Connected app for the first time, several prompts will appear on screen. Allowing these prompts will ensure proper connection to Apple’s HomeKit™ Protocol, which is required for setting up a new device. If you are unsure if you allowed all prompts, please go to Settings > iDevices and make sure everything is turned ON.
If Home Data or Synchronize Custom Home were OFF, go to Settings > Wi-Fi and toggle your Wi-Fi OFF and then back ON, before setting up your product.
Setting Up Wall Outlet:
1. Open the iDevices Connected App.
2. Devices in pairing mode will show up at the top of the app. Tap on "Wall Outlet XXXXXXXX".
3. The Wi-Fi Pairing screen will come up, verify your 2.4 GHz network band is selected. Tap "Next."
4. Once the Wall Outlet joins the network, tap "Done."
5. The iDevices Connected app will have you confirm that the Wall Outlet identified itself; the LED on the Outlet will flash purple several times. Tap "Yes."
6. Use the pull out tab on the right side of the Outlet to access the HomeKit Code. Position the code in the camera frame to capture the code or tap "Enter Code Manually" to type in the HomeKit Code.
7. After the Accessory is added you'll be prompted to name Outlet A. Type in a custom name or select from the preset names (this name can be adjusted after setup is complete if desired). Tap "Next."
8. Select a photo for Outlet A; you can take a custom photo of the accessory connected to Outlet A or you can use the default photo (this photo can be adjusted after setup is complete if desired). Tap "Next."
9. Outlet A setup is complete! Tap the button at the bottom to continue to setup Outlet B.
10. Select a name for the accessory connected to Outlet B.
11. Select a photo for Outlet B; you can take a custom photo of the accessory connected to Outlet B or you can use the default photo (this photo can be adjusted after setup is complete if desired). Tap "Next."
12. Select a name for how Siri recognizes the LED nightlight on the Outlet. Tap "Next."
13. Choose the room for your Wall Outlet; you can select an existing room or you can create a new room. Tap "Next."
14. Register your Wall Outlet. Tap "Done."
15. Outlet B setup is complete! Tap "Start Using Product" to continue to control your product!