To ensure safe usage of your iDevices Wall Outlet and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-Year Limited Warranty provided with your iDevices Wall Outlet, please follow the below guidelines.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, SEVERE BURNS, AND FIRE: Your safety is important to us. Electricity is dangerous and can cause personal injury and property damage if handled improperly. A working knowledge of electrical installation is required to install this product. If you are not comfortable working with electricity do not attempt to install the iDevices Wall Outlet and seek professional assistance from a qualified electrician.
- Not intended for critical medical or life support equipment.
- Use caution when using the iDevices Wall Outlet to control any appliances which produce heat or mechanical motion, or could create a hazardous condition when operated while unattended.
- The iDevices Wall Outlet is not user-serviceable. Do not attempt to open the enclosure for any reason.
- The iDevices Wall Outlet must be installed in a manner that conforms to all applicable national, state, and local building codes.
- The iDevices Wall Outlet is intended for dry, indoor use only.
- Ambient operating conditions: 32º F to 104º F (0º C to 40º C), 0-90% humidity, non-condensing.
- The iDevices Wall Outlet is not a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) or Arc Fault Circuit Interrupt (AFCI) protected outlet.
- The iDevices Outlet should be installed in a circuit with a breaker/fuse rated at no more than 15 Amps. The total load (both receptacles combined) should not exceed 1800W.
- Notice - Use only copper or copper-clad wire with this device.
- Products are intended for use in the US and Canada only.
It is YOUR responsibility to be sure that products are installed in accordance with applicable building codes. Check with your local building office if you have questions.