Before pairing the iDevices Wall Outlet to your Wi-Fi® network, ensure that your Wi-Fi network is running on a 2.4 GHz b/g/n Wi-Fi band and using WPA or WPA2-Personal security with AES encryption. If you have multiple wireless networks such as a guest network, a 2.4 GHz network, and a 5 GHz network, please connect your phone or tablet to the 2.4 GHz network for initial setup. HomeKit™ accessories can't be set up on guest networks. Download the latest iDevices Connected app here:
Ensure the power/breaker is turned back ON and the LED on the iDevices Wall Outlet is rapidly flashing blue. Note: If the LED is not flashing blue rapidly, hold either of the ON/ OFF buttons until the LED blinks red, then release to perform a device reset and re-enter pairing mode. At this point, the LED will rapidly flash blue.
1. Please ensure Bluetooth® is enabled. Bluetooth is used to pair your Android device and smart home product.
2. Please ensure Wi-Fi is enabled. After pairing is complete, all communication between your Android device and smart home product is done via Wi-Fi.
3. Make note of your Wi-Fi network name and password for later in the setup process.
4. Locate and launch the iDevices Connected app.
5. Plug in or install your iDevices smart home product.
6. Select your Google account to link to the iDevices Connected app when prompted.
7. Tap on the three lines in the upper left-hand corner (☰).
8. Tap "Add Product."
9. The iDevices Connected app will locate the product in pairing mode. If more than one product is in pairing mode, the app will ask you to identify if the LED is flashing purple. Locate the product flashing purple to continue setup of that product.
10. Choose the Wi-Fi network that your product will pair to.
11. The product will pair via Bluetooth, then connect to the Wi-fi network.
12. If your Wall Outlet requires a firmware update, it will prompt you to install the update.
13. You will now be prompted to customize each outlet. Tap "Customize Outlets."
14. Select a name for Outlet A. Tap "Next."
15. Select a Photo for Outlet A. Tap "Next."
16. Now select a name for Outlet B. Tap "Next."
17. Select a photo for Outlet B.
18. Select a Room for your product to be located in.
19. Register your product.
20. Your product setup is complete. Tap "Start Using Product."