To ensure safe usage of your iDevices Wall Switch and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-Year Limited Warranty provided with your iDevices Wall Switch, please follow the below guidelines.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, SEVERE BURNS, AND FIRE: Your safety is important to us. Electricity is dangerous and can cause personal injury and property damage if handled improperly. A working knowledge of electrical installation is required to install this product. If you are not comfortable working with electricity, don't attempt to install the iDevices Wall Switch and seek professional assistance from a qualified electrician.
- Wall Switch is not intended for critical medical or life support equipment.
- Wall Switch is certified for use in the US and Canada only.
- Use caution when using the iDevices Wall Switch to control any appliances which produce heat or mechanical motion, or could create a hazardous condition when operated while unattended.
- Wall Switch must be installed in a manner that conforms to all applicable national, state, and local building codes.
- Wall Switch is intended for dry, indoor use only.
- Use with branch circuit breaker 20A or less.
- Ambient operating conditions: 32º F to 104º F (0º C to 40º C), 0-90% humidity, non-condensing.
- Notice - Use only copper or copper-clad wire with this device.
- Wherever possible, install the iDevices Wall Switch in a non-metallic gang box and use a non-metallic faceplate, as metal gang boxes and faceplates can decrease the Wi-Fi signal strength.
- Wall Switch is not user-serviceable. Do not attempt to open the enclosure for any reason.