The following article applies to iOS devices only.
Press the button on bottom right-hand corner of the Dimmer Switch to reboot the device. If the LED changes to solid blue it has joined the network. Continue with the steps below:
- Open the iDevices Connected app.
- Tap on Menu (☰) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select "Add Product."
- This first search looks for products that need to connect to the Wi-Fi® network. Since your Dimmer Switch is already connected to the network, select "Got an error or started setting up in another app?”
- The app will search for approximately 20 seconds, and will then bring up the product to complete the HomeKit™ pairing.
If your Dimmer Switch doesn't show up after it has successfully been added to your network, and the app continues to show "No Products Available" after following steps above, please make sure you have the following settings enabled and repeat the steps above again:
- Go to Settings > iDevices. Make sure everything is turned ON. If Home Data was turned off, turn it on. Cycle your Wi-Fi off, then on again.
- If iDevices is not listed under Settings, close out of the Settings App or restart your device and try again
- Go to Settings > iCloud. Make sure you are logged in to your iCloud account and that iCloud Drive, Home and Keychain are turned ON
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Scroll all the way down to the bottom and make sure that Wi-Fi Assist is turned OFF