Wireless Communication Setup:
The wireless setup is a two-step process for 3- and 4-way Wall Switch configuration. First you will pair the primary Wall Switch to the secondary Wall Switch, then you will add the primary Wall Switch to your Wi-Fi® network.
1. Ensure power/breaker is turned back ON and the LED on both Wall Switches are solid purple.
2. Locate the primary Wall Switch. Hold 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (3 seconds) then release. Next tap 1 to enter pairing mode. The LED will slowly flash blue.
Next locate the secondary Wall Switch. Repeat the steps above on the secondary Wall Switch by holding 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (3 seconds) then release. Next tap 1 to begin the pairing mode. The LED will flash blue slowly.
The secondary Wall Switch will search and pair to the primary Wall Switch. The LED on each Wall Switch will rapidly blink green 5 times and each Wall Switch will beep 5 times to indicate the pairing process is complete.
For 4-way, repeat the steps above again to pair the primary Wall Switch to the remaining secondary Wall Switch.
Connecting To The Wireless Network:
1. On the primary Wall Switch press and hold 6 for 3 seconds and release when the LED rapidly flashes blue. Next Tap 2 to begin the Wi-Fi connection process.
2. Launch the iDevices Connected app and you will be guided through the process of connecting your Wall Switches. For iOS devices, you will need the HomeKit™ setup code on the pull out tab of your primary Wall Switch.
Setting up your Wall Switch:
1. Available devices will be shown at the top of the app.
4. Your product will connect to the Wi-Fi network your iOS device is connected to.
5. The LED will turn solid blue to indicate it has successfully joined your home network.
6. To ensure the app is adding the correct product, the app will ask you to confirm its identity. The LED on the Wall Switch will blink purple to indicate it's the new product being added.
7. When prompted, enter the 8-digit pin previously noted on the side of the Wall Switch or on the pull out tab.
8. The app will now walk you through setting up your iDevices Wall Switch. Select a name for your product.
9. Select a name for how Siri® recognizes the LED nightlight on the product.
10. Choose a photo for the product. You can use the default photo or take a custom photo.
11. If this is your first HomeKit™ product, the app will walk you through creating a home. If you already have a home set up, the app will skip this step and you will be able to assign the product to a room.
12. Your product is now setup!