If you are experiencing issues with your Dimmer Switch, follow the steps below to reset your Dimmer Switch.
Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
- Delete the Dimmer Switch from the iDevices app:
- For iOS: Tap on the Dimmer Switch, tap the product name in the upper left-hand corner, scroll down and tap “Delete”.
- For Android: Tap on the Dimmer Switch, tap the 3 dots, tap “Edit Product”, scroll down and tap “Delete Product”.
- Press and hold the button 6 for 10 seconds until LED blinks red. The LED should change to solid purple after the reset is complete.
- Wait 5 seconds after the reset before putting the Dimmer Switch into pairing mode.
On the Dimmer Switch, press and hold button 6 for 3 seconds and release when the LED rapidly flashes blue. Next tap button 2 to begin the Wi-Fi® connection process
3- and 4- way:
1. A reset must be performed on each Dimmer Switch. Wait 5 seconds after the reset before putting the Dimmer Switch into pairing mode.
2. Ensure the LED on all Dimmer Switches are solid purple.
3. Locate the primary Dimmer Switch. Hold button 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (3 seconds) then release. Next, tap button 1 to enter pairing mode. The LED will slowly flash blue.
Next, locate the secondary Dimmer Switch. Repeat the steps above on the secondary Dimmer Switch by holding button 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (3 seconds), then release. Next tap the button 1 to begin the pairing mode. The LED will flash blue slowly.
The secondary Dimmer Switch will search and pair to the primary Dimmer Switch. The LED on each Dimmer Switch will rapidly blink green 5 times and each Dimmer Switch will beep 5 times to indicate the pairing process is complete.
4. On the primary Dimmer Switch, press and hold button 6 for 3 seconds and release when the LED rapidly flashes blue. Next, tap button 2 to begin the Wi-Fi connection process.