Wireless Communication Setup:
The wireless setup is a two-step process for a 3- and 4-way Dimmer Switch configurations. First, you will pair the primary Dimmer Switch to the secondary Dimmer Switch, then you will add the primary Dimmer Switch to your Wi-Fi® network.
1. Ensure power/breaker is turned back ON and the LED on both Dimmer Switches are solid purple.
2. Locate the primary Dimmer Switch. Hold 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (3 seconds), then release. Then, tap 1 to enter pairing mode. The LED will slowly flash blue.
Next, locate the secondary Dimmer Switch. Repeat the steps above on the secondary Dimmer Switch by holding 6 until the LED rapidly flashes blue (3 seconds), then release. Next, tap 1 to begin the pairing mode. The LED will flash blue slowly.
The secondary Dimmer Switch will search and pair to the primary Dimmer Switch. The LED on each Dimmer Switch will rapidly blink green 5 times and each Dimmer Switch will beep 5 times to indicate the pairing process is complete.
For 4-way, repeat the steps above again to pair the primary Dimmer Switch to the remaining secondary Dimmer Switch.
Connecting To The Wireless Network:
1. On the primary Dimmer Switch, press and hold 6 for 3 seconds and release when the LED rapidly flashes blue. Next, Tap 2 to begin the Wi-Fi connection process.
2. Launch the iDevices Connected app and you will be guided through the process of connecting your Dimmer Switches.
1. Please ensure Bluetooth® is enabled. Bluetooth is used to pair your Android device and smart home product.
2. Please ensure Wi-Fi is enabled. After pairing is complete, all communication between your Android device and smart home product is done via Wi-Fi.
3. Make note of your Wi-Fi network name and password for later in the setup process.
4. Locate and launch the iDevices Connected App.
5. Select your Google Account to link to the iDevices Connected app when prompted.
6. Tap on the three lines in the upper left-hand corner (☰).
7. Tap "Add Product."
8. The iDevices Connected app will locate the product in pairing mode. If more than one product is in pairing mode, the app will ask you to identify if the LED is flashing purple. Locate the product flashing purple to continue setup of that product.
9. Choose the Wi-Fi network that your product will pair with.
10. The product will pair via Bluetooth, then connect to the Wi-Fi network.
11. If your Dimmer Switch requires a firmware update, it will prompt you to install the update.
12. Name your product. Choose a suggested name or enter a custom name.
13. Select a photo for your product. Use the default photo or take a custom photo.
14. Select a Room for your product to be located in.
15. The app will walk you through testing the bulb brightness by dimming and brightening the bulb.
16. Register your product.
17. Your product setup is complete, tap "Start Using Product."