1- Turn Light On/Increase Brightness
- Single tap to turn light on.
- Press and hold to increase brightness.
- Double tap to quickly increase light to maximum brightness.
- Also used for 3- and 4-way pairing.
2- Turn Light Off/Decrease Brightness
- Single tap to turn light off.
- Press and hold to decrease brightness.
- Double tap to quickly decrease light to minimum brightness level.
- Also used for connecting to Wi-Fi®.
3- Status LED/Night Light
- Provides setup status and used as a night light during operation.
4- Pull Out Tab
- Refer to this when prompted to enter your HomeKit setup code during the setup on a iOS device. Also used to document the Dimmer Switch as the primary or secondary in a 3- or 4-way configuration.
5- Device Reboot
- Pressing this cycles power to the device.
6- Pairing Setup Button or Device Reset
- Used to wirelessly pair multiple Dimmer Switches for 3- and 4-way configurations and for connecting to the Wi-Fi network.
- DEVICE RESET: Press and hold for 10 seconds until LED blinks red. Note: Resetting the device will remove all pairings, schedules and scenes associated with this product.
7- Air Gap Switch
- Pull air gap switch out to disconnect the power when replacing light bulbs.