When the iShower2 is in Pairing Mode, it will display, “USER# PAIR.”
If it displays "USER# OPEN," this is an indication that the available user spot is open and you can press the Play/Pause button to 'Select' the USER-spot to start Pairing.
Follow these steps to pair for the first time:
- Go to your mobile device or tablet settings and turn Bluetooth on.
- Power on the iShower2.
- Hold the Bluetooth/Pair button for 5 seconds on the iShower2 to enter Setup Mode. The screen will display, “USE1 OPEN.”
- Press the Play/Pause button located on the front of your iShower2 to select, “USE1.” The iShower2 will try to pair for up to 30 seconds.
- During these 30 seconds, select the iShower2 in your Bluetooth settings on your mobile device or tablet.
- Once the connection has been made, the iShower2 logo will stop blinking and turn solid.
- If you wait too long to select the iShower2 in Bluetooth settings, the pairing may fail and you must repeat the process again from step 3.