On iOS devices, iDevices smart home products can utilize Apple's iCloud® service to sync information to different iOS devices signed in to the same iCloud account. This will allow you to control your HomeKit™ devices (including non-iDevices HomeKit products) from all of your iOS devices.
Note: When updating to the newest version of the iDevices Connected app, you must update the firmware on all of your iOS devices for syncing to continue to work properly.
Follow the steps below:
- On your administrator device (the iOS device you used initially to set up the product) go to Settings > iCloud, login to your iCloud account if you are not logged in
- In iCloud settings, make sure Home, Keychain® and iCloud Drive are turned ON
- Power off the administrator iOS device and then power it back on
- On your secondary device, go to Settings > iCloud, login to your iCloud account if you are not logged in
- On the secondary device, in iCloud settings, make sure Home, Keychain® and iCloud Drive are turned ON
- Power off the secondary iOS device and then power it back on
Please allow 24-48 hours for iCloud to sync HomeKit data to the other iOS device.
If your Home information doesn't show up in the iDevices Connected app on your secondary iOS device, try the following steps:
Note: In the following steps, we will assume that your Device A is the device which HAS your iDevices product set up and working and Device B is the device which does NOT show your iDevices product.
- Sign OUT of iCloud (Settings > iCloud > Sign Out) on Device A
- Sign OUT of iCloud on Device B
- Sign IN to iCloud on Device A and turn on iCloud Keychain and approve with security code
- Sign IN to iCloud on Device B and turn on iCloud Keychain and approve with security code
If you are having trouble with your iCloud Keychain, please take a look at Apple's Support article: