Creating a new Home on iOS allows you to further organize products that may be connected at another location, such as your vacation home or office. When you’re using the latest version of the iDevices Connected app, it will automatically switch homes based on your current location. Using the steps below, you can also switch your home to control it any time you are away.
To create a new home:
1. From the home dashboard, tap the current home name in the upper left-hand corner
2. Tap the "Switch Home" in the upper right-hand corner
3. Tap “+ Create New”
4. Name your new home or select a suggested name from the list
5. Customize a photo of your new home or use the default photo
6. Confirm the location of the new home or type in a custom address, then tap "Add"
7. Tap “Done" and your home is now set up!