A great way to automate your home is by scheduling individual products within the iDevices Connected app. When products are scheduled individually, the schedule is embedded directly onto the product allowing it to run even when the Wi-Fi® network is down.
To schedule iDevices products:
- From your home dashboard, tap the calendar icon at the top
- Tap the + sign at the bottom right-hand corner
- Select the product you would like to schedule
- Choose the action for the product by selecting on or off; you can also adjust the night light as well as the brightness for dimmable products
- Set the time and days you want the schedule to activate
- Tap “Next”
- Tap “Done” to save
From the schedules timeline, you can see the current day and what times your products will turn on and off. Scrolling down will bring you through the schedules for upcoming days. From this view, you can also tap on an event to adjust its schedule (power state, time, and days).
Note: When using an iDevices product with both an iOS and Android device, schedules set up on the Android device will be overwritten by any iOS device that attempts to create a schedule.