The iDevices Connected app allows the Google Assistant to take control of your iDevices Switch, Outdoor Switch, Socket, Wall Switch, Dimmer Switch and Wall Outlet.
Follow these instructions to set up with the Google Assistant on Google Home:
- Open the Google Home app
- In the top left corner of the screen, tap the menu (☰)
- Tap "Home Control"
- Tap the + on the bottom right-hand corner
- Choose iDevices from the list
- If you have already signed in to your Amazon account and linked your products in the iDevices Connected app choose, “I’m Done, Continue With Setup” and skip to step 7. If you have not linked the products within the iDevices Connected app, tap “Go To iDevices Now” to be redirected to the iDevices Connected app and continue with the steps below:
- Tap “Get Started”
- Sign in with your Amazon account
- The iDevices Connected app will now link your compatible iDevices products
- Once all products are linked tap “Continue With Setup”
- Tap “OK, I’ve Got It” to be directed back to the Google Home app to complete setup
- Tap “OK, Continue” in the Google Home app
- Sign in with your Amazon Account. This must be the same account you connected in the iDevices Connected app.
- The Google Home app will perform a discovery for devices, and help you organize your iDevices products into rooms
- Tap Done in the upper right-hand corner
- The Google Assistant setup is complete