The iDevices Connected app allows you to take control of iDevices products using Amazon Alexa. iDevices products must be setup in the iDevices Connected app prior to connecting with Amazon Alexa.
Follow these instructions to connect your products to Alexa:
- In the iDevices Connected app, tap the menu button (☰)
- Tap "Home Assistants"
- Tap "Get Started"
- Sign in with your Amazon account
- The iDevices app will link your products to the account
- Open the Amazon Alexa app
- Tap the menu button (☰) at the top left-hand corner
- Tap "Skills"
- Type iDevices in the search bar
- Tap "Enable"
- Sign in with the same Amazon account used to link products within the iDevices app, make sure to check the “Keep me signed in” box
- The Amazon Alexa app will prompt you to discover devices
- Alexa will search for smart home products to be added to Alexa
If you're not automatically prompted to discover devices, say "Alexa, Discover Devices" to any Alexa enabled device.
Click here to view the voice commands available to use with the Amazon Alexa: Controlling your Home with Alexa