The iDevices Instant Switch uses a standard CR2032 battery ONLY and lasts up to 2 years.
Follow the steps below to replace your Instant Switch battery:
- Access the battery by pressing the module assembly in where noted and tilting the top toward you to remove from the mounting plate.
- After the module assembly has been removed, the battery will be visible on the back.
- Remove the battery by inserting your finger into the notch and pulling it toward you.
- When replacing the battery, be sure to install with the positive side (+) facing out, so it is visible.
Replacing the module assembly:
- Line up the tabs on the bottom of the module assembly with the arrows on the bottom of the mounting plate.
- Tilt the top of the module assembly up and press it firmly until it clicks into place.