To ensure safe usage of your iDevices Instant Switch and to prevent damages not covered under the 2-Year Limited Warranty provided with your iDevices Instant Switch, please follow the below guidelines.
- Instant Switch is certified for use in the US and Canada only.
- Instant Switch must be installed in a manner that conforms to all applicable national, state, and local building codes.
- Instant Switch is intended for dry, indoor use only.
- When installing with Command™ Strip from 3M, do not install above a bed, onto wallpaper, or outdoors.
- Ambient operating conditions: 32° F to 104° F (0° C to 40° C), 0-90% humidity, non-condensing.
- Instant Switch uses 1 CR2032 coin cell battery ONLY. Do not use a rechargeable battery. Using an improper battery may damage the iDevices Instant Switch. Please dispose of this battery at a recycling facility. Contact your local waste disposal provider to and a recycle center location nearest you.